Sunday, August 05, 2007

Seatown Redux

I'm in the US finally. I have little time to get my prediction in before gametime, but I'll post a quick one now. From here until the rest of the season, I hope to be more active at MW and write a bit more frequently.

For today, let's base our prediction on the past performances Daisuke's had against the Pilots....er...Mariners.

3 games
20 IP
16 hits
7 walks
11 ER
13 Ks
4.95 ERA
1.15 WHIP
.216 BAA

The big ERA is mainly a product of a drubbing on May 3rd when he gave up 7 runs and 5 walks in 5 innings pitched. I think he'll be very good tonight and give the Sox 7 solid innings. Here goes:

7 IP
5 hits
2 walks
2 runs
7 strikeouts

Good luck....

5 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seattle owns us in Safeco. I have a bad feeling about this game. Daisuke might pitch well and still lose because of lackluster run support.

Good luck Daisuke!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your predictions have come very close again MP

7IP
10K
6H
2BB
2ER


It's funny to see Boston scoring 4 runs for Matsuzaka

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus that was too close. For a second there I thought Matsuzaka was going to get screwed out of a win.

The Sox offense finally shows up for Daisuke and win #13 is the result.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger BSTrubClub said...

pretty close, good job

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger pgriffith said...

I am very impressed with your prediction. Almost perfect with the exception of the strikouts. I am also impressed how Daisuke can pitch himself out of jam. I thought the bullpen was going to lose it, but they came through. Daisuke deserved to win. Congratulations Daisuke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home