Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back in NYC

Hey MW fans.

I'm fluctuating between access and no access to the internet these days as I get my life set up back home in NYC. I'll be in the US, in NYC, for at least a year. Japan is a part time thing in the short term, with several trips lined up this year.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get myself back in full operational mode with respect to the net, e-mail, and blogging. I missed the last prediction, but I'll make sure to be there for the next. You'll also see a few more lengthy features in the near future as I reconnect with some of the folks in the blogosphere, on the beat, and at BP.

Stay Tuned/

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm more curious to know why Matsuzaka hasn't shown his consistency in the states

This is not the Matsuzaka I had been watching all those years in NPB!
He's not showing confidence and not trusting himself enough


wonder what Boston's Farrell would say to that or how Osamu would respond...
the last few games have been absolutely painful to watch; he'd pitch a fine 5 inning and then blew out in one single inning ;(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home